Quality of Life Home Care is always seeking caring and compassionate people hoping to enrich the lives of the elderly and disabled. Our staff have many different backgrounds and are able to work a variety of schedules.
Is home care the right fit for you? Those who enjoy this line of work typically have a heart for caring for others. Patience and understanding are key qualities to success in this field.
Often home care employment appeals to;
- a parent looking for some work while the kids are in school
- a mature person needing some supplemental income
- a student needing work hours that fit your class schedule (especially those in a medical field)
- looking for a a few weekend hours as a second job
- anyone who likes receiving a weekly check
Apply today and we may be able to accommodate your lifestyle!
3 ways to apply
In person between 9am – 3pm at
204 Railroad Street in Sweetwater (across from the duck park)
2353 North Keith St. NW Suite H in Cleveland (across from Life Care Centers Garden Plaza)
Via Email – send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Fax – fill out this application and fax to (423) 836-9506
or e-mail it to the address above.
CaregiverPosted: May 28, 2011 Provide courteous and responsive care to elderly and/or disabled clients For more information: Caregiver.pdf
Certified Nursing AssistantPosted: May 28, 2011
Provide courteous and responsive care to elderly and/or diabled clients
For more information: CNA.pdf